KleenSweep is primarily an oil and fuel absorbent that uses industry-leading, capillary absorbent technology, especially designed for the industrial, commercial and automotive markets.
KleenSweep is manufactured in Australia from recycled natural cellulose by-products and totally encapsulates the spill so that the surface is left clean and dry.
KleenSweep is designed for use on all hard surfaces to absorb petrol, oil and diesel spills. It can also be used on animal, vegetable, mineral and synthetic oils, and oil-based paints. One step ‘dry clean’. The product is simply spread around and over the spill, and swept back and forth until the surface is dry. The sorbent is then swept aside leaving no surface residue. No secondary detergent or solvent washes are necessary. KleenSweep can also be used to absorb water-based liquids such as food products, paints, and water-soluble chemicals (ie: glycols).
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF KLEENSWEEP
- Made in Australia from a renewable resource, in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Good sorption properties. Absorbs a wide range of liquids.
- Absorbs up to 10 times more liquid than other products (ie: calcined clays).
- Low Environmental Toxicity. Passes all leachate tests.
- Cost effective. Reduces transportation / disposal costs, and reduces clean up time.
- Approval for disposal to landfill in most States.
- 100% Biodegradable. Multiple disposal options.
- Quick, safe and easy to use. Safe to store.
- Tested as per Australian Standards, USEPA, ASTM, ISO, APHA, CGSB and others. MSDS available on website.
- Government & industry accredited.